Thursday, May 6, 2010

We are Next in line for a Referral!

Well, as far as we know, we are #1 on the referral list for our baby girl. The two precious families in front of us both received theirs today. I can't believe it! I am so excited to finally see who our Brielle is, but I trust the Lord's perfect timing. Once we get our referral, we will travel to Ethiopia approximately 4-6 weeks later for our court date. We will then return home and wait 4-12 weeks for the US embassy to process their own investigations and clear us for her visa. We will then return and get to FINALLY bring her home with us! Please pray for all the details to go smoothly and for peace and joy as we continue to wait.

3 comments:

  1. I've been praying for your nerves these past few days...I can't imagine how you must feel, b/c I'm checking the YG messages pretty frequently for news from you as it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how exciting?! Did you get a referral yet?

    Theresa (in the East TN Ethiopian Adoption group)

    ReplyDelete